Feb 27, 2012 (Mon)
*Learn C#/C Sharp - how to make a choosen either a/b
*understanding in using namespace, console, writeline
static void Main(string args)
int first = 500;
Console.WriteLine("first integer have value = "+first);
Console.WriteLine("hi second line");
Console.Write("some text etc..");
Console.Write("it’s not new line so written in same line");
Console.WriteLine(" Hello Everyone”);
} } }
The namespace is a vital part of the Code, its telling us what it's related to in a sense. The class Console is inside namespace. The Console class contains a WriteLine method that can be used to display a string to the console. Besides that, the author also learn how to make a chosen either a / b in C# programming.
- Console.ReadLine(); <== view (as do on getch)
Feb 28, 2012 (Tue)
*Continued work on writing research summary paper
- issues / problems in production planning and manufacturing processes
Feb 29, 2012 (Wed)
*find out and list everything file in the server
*continued learn C# and understanding in using public and static.
- static = variable name is static, one variable will be used, it will not copy if someone change it.
- public = its accessibility level
- to be acces in next classes if someone want to use it
March 1, 2012 (Thur)
*continued convert the old assignment in C++ to C#
*understanding if, else and try and error simple mini project
March 2, 2012 (Fri)
*read article " A synergic analysis for Web-based enterprise "
*continued work on writing research summary paper
*try to make saving data in notepad in C#
*find out the solution for any error
- example : search an error for " input string was not in a correct format"