Lama tak update blog.. dulu rajin tiap2 minggu update blog.. ye arr kena paksa. oppsss bukan kena paksa tapi kena suruh, then dah terbiasa pula.. tapikan time tuh updates pun pasal Industrial Training Experiences - last updates Industrial Training Experiences - WEEK 24 .. heheeee
0kei2 lupakan yang lama buka cerita baru.. macam-macam dah berlaku selepas practical tuh.. antaranya..... raya................ yeay raya... 18.08.2012 - Aidilfitri 2012.. wow almost 2 months ago.. waaa lama punya cerita baru nak story morie... hehehee tak de la nak story ape pun just nak show gambar-gambar time raya tuh je.. Peace \(^.^)/
My family. even though without 'our daddy' you are still in our memories.
Adik beradik kami!! -anak-anak mak dan abah :) -
dari KoKuMu ke Alor Star
Saat bertukar camera-woman... heheee
Seorang dah menjadi tunangan orang.. sorang lagi masih belajar :P
Cikgu Yani with Khairos- satu2 nyer anak dara mak long n pak long
Beralih ke raya 3 - SS syok sendiri.. hahaa
saat rumah menjadi terbuka buat jiran-jiran.. always tinggai periuk jer..
dari pagi bertungku lumus sampai ke malam akhirnya tumbang..
July 26, 2012 (Thu) · Follow Mr. Sim go to PPKT to discuss about uploading the website to real web hosting · Write a report in the log book
July 27, 2012 (Fri) · Today is my last day training at NAv6. · Finished work on writing weekly report (log book) · Finished work on writing Practical Report. · Finished work on writing User manual for CEMACS’s website
The backend is using modules like we're using on the frontend of our website. Like the menu, control panel icons & sliders etc... By default those module in the backend have viewing level 'Special'. So only the users, in the user groups assigned to the level 'Special' are able to see the modules.
In this case you were able to login in the backend but not able to view the backend modules because your user group was not assigned to the special level. By assigning the Super User group (id to the special view level via the database you were able to see the modules again. - Available at: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=624&t=707494
July 19, 2012 (Thu) · Another solution or answer for the error At a guess, the access level 'Special' only had the 'Super Users' group ticked? Check by logging into backend with super user then Users->Access Levels. Click on Special and see if "Manager", "Author" and "Super Users" are all ticked.
After regaining access, you should go to the Global Configuration->Permissions then set the Public "Admin Login" to "Not Set". It might be a good idea to check all the permissions in this section to ensure it has the correct settings. Update: several people have confirmed this fixes the issues as outlined in the symptoms. - Available at: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=624&p=2785068#p2785053
· Continue writhing practical report in Week-to-Week Task and Activities for - Week 21 - Week 22 - Week 23 - Week 24
July 20, 2012 (Fri) · See Mr. Sim to discuss about uploading the website to real web hosting · Get a task to prepare the steps are needed for host website Joomla at USM · Needs to list the steps to laman web PTJ, USM, the list is - Get new patch - Change Super Administrator ID Using Admin Tools - Change to Https for administrator Page - Hide Administrator page using Kareebu Secure plugins - Use secure password for administrator - Do not used prefix db default like jos_ · Install Akeeba Backup · Backup website using Akeeba Backup
· Sent email to Pn. Rosnah about the links of logo are found 1). Create Logo for CEMACS 2). Banner - make center name and change to black color 3). Latest Event - list Events in right 4). Login –make popup window for login form 5). Visitor counter with Live Traffic Feed 6). Link to Google Map 7). Staff / Lecture can "manage their profile”, "Create Article”. "Manage downloadable file" 8). Name of module "Random image" change to "Photo Gallery" 9). Background - fit to wide screen
During week 21, the author has a first meeting with the director of CEMACS and author’s supervisor, Pn. Rosnah Idrus. Besides that, Mr. Sim and Mr Azlan also involved in the meeting. In the meeting author have shown the website and ask the comments from them for improvements. During the meeting they ask the author to change some of the module.
The comment is 1). Create Logo for CEMACS 2). Banner - make centre name and change to black colour 3). Latest Event – put the list Events in right corner 4). Login – Make popup window for login form 5). Search for Visitor counter with Live Traffic Feed 6). Put a Link to Google Map 7). Staff / Lecture can "manage their profile”, "Create Article”. "Manage downloadable file" 8). Name of module "Random image" change to "Photo Gallery" 9). Background - Fit to wide screen
July 06, 2012 (Fri) · Start to make improvement the website with comment from them - Change the position each module as they wants - Search module - Web link module - Font resize module -Web Administrator
tiba-tiba rasa nak update pula pasal benda-benda yang emy teringin nak ada
hukhuuhu.. hard disk tak kisah lah berapa gb pun. dah lama sangat teringin untuk memilikinya.. apa jenis pun tak kisah. bila la nak mampu beli nie.
2). Battery Laptop
haa nie lagi satu benda yang emy hajati. Battery laptop ja! Lenovo y450~ battery laptop
emy dah rosak, tak boleh guna langsung, sadis kan. kena plak plug laptop nie longgar lagi la sadis. ikut suka dia ja nak terpadam.. kena pulak tengah khusyuk buat kerja. tak sempat nak save! tak sempat nak backup! pup~ blank sudah.. apa pun tak boleh.
pernah sekali tuh sampai kena format laptop neh sebabnya tak boleh masuk windows.. Bila ON je dia OFF, ON je dia OFF terus Startup repair non stop. sadis2.
Ubat batuk cap kapal layar pilihan anda.. haha ubat batuk? oh no-no-no, bukan ubat batuk ini ubat untuk rawatan selsema
emy yang sedikit bermasalah. Okey bukan sedikit, agak banyak lah juga.
Ia berlaku bila pertukaran cuaca, sejuk sangat tak boleh panas sangat pun tak boleh.
Orang cakap resdung, tapi resdung
emy ni bukan jenis keluar jerawat. haa tuh yang jadi masalahnya! sebab takut ada masalah dalaman. paling tak selesa bila pertukaran cuaca, 1 bungkus tisu 30sen pun tak cukup dalam masa 1 jam.
takde la mahal mana benda-benda yang emy nak ini. rm200 + rm200 + rm62 = rm462 je.. tapi apakan daya tak mampu lagi nak beli~
Kalau mampu pun pikir banyak kali nak beli ke tak nak beli ke tak.Berguna ke tak..haahahaa
Jun 6, 2012 (Wed)
* Today still with browsing the extensions
- Trombisnoscope Extended is a component that shows a list of contacts in a picture-only or business card (vcard) style fashion (like a Year Book, a company's trombinoscope). It is NOT a contact form replacement.
Available at: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/directory-a-documentation/address-book/18958
- The package includes a module, a menu item type for a full page view and a preset of skins and icons. All component and module instances are totally independent and are fully skinnable. Add your own skins and/or download extra sets as they become available.
- JoomPortfolio is a Joomla! Portfolio component for JoomlaCMS designed to enable you to arrange your projects and present your works for the visitors of your site. Moreover, component may not necessarily be used as a portfolio — it can as well be referred to as a catalogue for any kind of items.
Available at: http://demo17.joomplace.com/joomportfolio-frontpage
- Dropbox Component: With this component you can connect joomla to www.dropbox.com or www.sugarsync.com, we can publish files, view the pictures in a directory and let users upload files to dropbox / sugarsync.
Available at: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/directory-a-documentation/cloud-storage/8712
- LIST MANAGER: allows building different lists for our site. We can use the extension as a component or as a plug-in. Define own input for user form (Types, size, order, validations, auto filter, and default values).
Available at: http://www.moonsoft.es/index.php/en/demo-listmanager-en
Jun 7, 2012 (Thu)
* Create staff login pages
- View Profile
- Manage Profile
- Create Article
- Manage Downloadable file
* Change Facilities page as Puan Rosnah wants
Database connection error (2): Could not connect to MySQL. Problem: (Mati akal dah kemarin dengan masalah ni)
This error message generally means that my Joomla's configuration.php file has either the wrong database name or database username. Emy changed the database password, and in each separate occasion the same error message occurred.
Figure 1: Database connection error (2): Could not connect to MySQL.
(nasib baik jumpa solution nya dan berjaya, Alhamdulillah)
This solution is valuable to me. We should review our configuration.php file and ensure we are using the correct MySQL username and password. These settings will appear in the file as:
Figure 2: configuration.php in 000webhost file manager
Figure 3: public $password = 'cemacs123';
public $user = 'a5812124_cemacs';
public $password = 'emylia91';
public $password = 'cemacs123';
If you are sure the settings are correct, it is recommend to reset our database user's password and update our configuration.php file with the new password. This will help ensure that we have the correct database password set.
May 28, 2012 (Mon)
* Create again
- Phoca download
- Setting only contains a few options for you to configure. The defaults should work just fine for most purposes, but ot's worth checking out this page at some point
Figure 1: Print Screen of Phoca Download Control Panel
- Simple picture
- Google Map
- Random image < multi upload
- That means that your browser is trying to send too much at once. Probably, it’s size of the cookies. The easy way to fix it – delete cookies. Of course, you lose all info in the cookies, but at least you can access site again.
Figure 3: Print Screen of clear all browsing (delete cookies)
* Continue create web link to website
Figure 4: Print Screen of Web Links Manager
May 31, 2012 (Thu)
* Searching a new module shows random images because module are available not publish picture at all. This new extensions module shows random images and displays them in a lightbox
- Can be downloading from here –
Figure 5: Print Screen of Downloading Random Image Extended
Figure 6: Print Screen of Installing module
Figure 7: Print Screen of Media Manager, where the random picture inserted.
Figure 8: Print Screen of Plug-in manager: System - Smooth Top
- Link Text: Text for appear in the link, something like "Scroll Up”
- Button Reveal Position: Show the button after the page is scrolled to this pixel distance from the top. Setting this value to 0 will cause the button to always be visible. Setting this value to 1 will cause the button to become visible after the page is scrolled just 1 pixel. Default is 250.
- Always Start at Top: Always start browsing at the top of the pageHorizontal Position: Horizontal position where the SmoothTop link will appear. Default is Right.
- Horizontal Offset: Horizontal offset distance — has no effect if 'Center' Horizontal Position is chosen.
- Vertical Position: Vertical position where the SmoothTop link will appear. Default is Bottom.
- Vertical Offset: Vertical offset distance. Default units are 'px' and we don't need to enter it. We can also use '%', 'em' or any other valid CSS units. Default is 5.
- Transition Effect: Choose from applicable MooTools transition effects (easeInOut). Some transition effects are not included (Back, Bounce and Elastic) because they could/would go beyond bounds of the scroll bar. Default is Expo.easeInOut.
- Transition Duration: Duration for smooth scrolling, in milliseconds (1000 = 1 second). Default is 1500.
- Use Styles: Enable the styles below. Disable if we plan to style the link using our template stylesheet. Default is “Yes”.
- Link Style: CSS Style for the link must include the id #smoothtop at a minimum. For defringed arrow images for use on dark backgrounds, use up-arrow2.gif and up-arrow2-hover.gif.
- Documentation - http://craziation.com/smoothtop
- Top of the Page : http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/structure-a-navigation/site-navigation/16807