* Create again
- Phoca download
- Setting only contains a few options for you to configure. The defaults should work just fine for most purposes, but ot's worth checking out this page at some point
Figure 1: Print Screen of Phoca Download Control Panel- Simple picture
- Google Map
- Random image < multi upload
May 29, 2012 (Tue)
* Keep browsing
- How to create a website with Joomla: Contact us page
Figure 2: Print Screen Category of Contacts
* Add Photo Galleries to website
May 30, 2012 (Wed)
* Have an error in browser
- My browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
- Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
Answer that I finds
- Go to tools options, privacy, cookies, show cookies, find youtube.com or whever site is not working and delete it, the problem should be fixed
Figure 3: Print Screen of clear all browsing (delete cookies)
* Continue create web link to website
Figure 4: Print Screen of Web Links Manager
May 31, 2012 (Thu)
* Searching a new module shows random images because module are available not publish picture at all. This new extensions module shows random images and displays them in a lightbox
- Can be downloading from here –
Figure 5: Print Screen of Downloading Random Image Extended
Figure 6: Print Screen of Installing module
Figure 7: Print Screen of Media Manager, where the random picture inserted.
* Keep browsing
- PWeb Ajax Popup Contact Form : http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contacts-and-feedback/contact-forms/16111
- Page Navigation with Titles - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/structure-a-navigation/site-navigation/15675
- J!TS - J!TinySlideshow - http://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/jts-jtinyslideshow
- Tutorial #1: How to launch a Demo Joomla! 2.5 site from your Client Area - http://learning.cloudaccess.net/107-getting-started-with-joomla-25/190-tutorial-1-how-to-launch-a-demo-joomla-2-5-site-from-your-client-area.html
Jun 1, 2012 (Fri)
* Writing weekly report
* Also searching a plug-in for scroll back to top button
- Found this one and this is a nice one scrolled but this extension needs to pay
- Page Scroller, available at :
- Demo: http://demo.pulseextensions.com/page-scroller.html
- Scroll Back To Top:
- I’m choose this one
- Smooth Top: Ads automatic "Scroll to Top" link when the page has scrolled past a specified point. Additionally, this plugin has smooth scrolling.
- Available at: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/structure-a-navigation/site-navigation/19447
Figure 8: Print Screen of Plug-in manager: System - Smooth Top
- Link Text: Text for appear in the link, something like "Scroll Up”
- Button Reveal Position: Show the button after the page is scrolled to this pixel distance from the top. Setting this value to 0 will cause the button to always be visible. Setting this value to 1 will cause the button to become visible after the page is scrolled just 1 pixel. Default is 250.
- Always Start at Top: Always start browsing at the top of the pageHorizontal Position: Horizontal position where the SmoothTop link will appear. Default is Right.
- Horizontal Offset: Horizontal offset distance — has no effect if 'Center' Horizontal Position is chosen.
- Vertical Position: Vertical position where the SmoothTop link will appear. Default is Bottom.
- Vertical Offset: Vertical offset distance. Default units are 'px' and we don't need to enter it. We can also use '%', 'em' or any other valid CSS units. Default is 5.
- Transition Effect: Choose from applicable MooTools transition effects (easeInOut). Some transition effects are not included (Back, Bounce and Elastic) because they could/would go beyond bounds of the scroll bar. Default is Expo.easeInOut.
- Transition Duration: Duration for smooth scrolling, in milliseconds (1000 = 1 second). Default is 1500.
- Use Styles: Enable the styles below. Disable if we plan to style the link using our template stylesheet. Default is “Yes”.
- Link Style: CSS Style for the link must include the id #smoothtop at a minimum. For defringed arrow images for use on dark backgrounds, use up-arrow2.gif and up-arrow2-hover.gif.
- Documentation - http://craziation.com/smoothtop
- Top of the Page :