* Translate two papers in Malay to English
* Add New User
Figure: User Manager: Add new user
Jun 12, 2012 (Tue)
* Start writing Practical report
* Try to make list of organization to left
- WxGallery is a powerful yet simple image gallery component for Joomla! This component is a great value for anyone looking for a fast, reliable, easy to use and versatile image gallery.
Available at: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/photos-a-images/galleries/photo-gallery/9236
- Simple Picture Gallery Manager: SPGM (Simple Picture Gallery Manager) which is having taken it over and integrated it into Joomla! With own administrative back-end. The result is a simple but powerful gallery, up and running with one install.
Available at: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/photos-a-images/galleries/photo-gallery/9437
- Silver GALLERY is a combined package (Module and Component)
Available at: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/photos-a-images/galleries/photo-gallery/17878
Jun 13, 2012 (Wed)* Search for ‘How to delete contact in joomla’.
- Remove headings in contact form
Available at: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=624&t=654319
- How to override the output from the Joomla! core
Available at: http://docs.joomla.org/How_to_override_the_output_from_the_Joomla!_core
- Layout Overrides in Joomla 1.6
- Module Alternative Layouts
- Component Alternative Layouts
- Category Alternative Layouts
- Drill Down to Blog or List
- Alternative Menu Items
- Controlling the Template for Alternative Menu Items
Available at: http://docs.joomla.org/Layout_Overrides_in_Joomla_1.6
- Remove tooltip of required input fields in Contact Component
Available at: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=627&t=668644
- Remove Contact title from contact form page
Available at: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=623000
- Deleted User stay under contact manager
Available at: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=579&t=617697&view=next
- Delete: To delete a Contact, check the check box next to the name of the Contact to be deleted and click the Delete icon. A pop up dialogue box will appear requesting a confirmation of the required delete operation. Click the OK button to delete the Contact, and the Contact file will be permanently deleted from the server (unlike the Trash function Items that are deleted do not get placed in the Trash Manager). Select the Cancel button to abort the delete operation.
Available at: http://help.joomla.org/content/view/81/153/
- Trash. Changes the status of the selected contacts to indicate that they are trashed. Trashed contacts can still be recovered by selecting "Trashed" in the Select Status filter and changing the status of the contacts to Published or Unpublished as preferred. To permanently delete trashed contacts, select "Trashed" in the Select Status filter, select the contacts to be permanently deleted, then click the Empty Trash toolbar icon.
Available at: http://docs.joomla.org/Help25:Components_Contacts_Contacts
Figure: how to delete forever
Jun 14, 2012 (Thu)
* Got another error to open the administrator backbend and the website
- Error: Database connection error (2): Could not connect to MySQL.
Can Refer Here
Another problem are related to my problem: http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?52,236227
Keep searching the solution:
5. http://forum.mosets.com/showthread.php?p=71856 http://www.000webhost.com/forum/customer-assistance/130-please-help-could-not-connect-mysql-server.html