Followers

Friday, January 22, 2010

my experience with him and i will miss him so much...

As some of you know I have been dealing with many medical/health issues with my dad a past . To give you a brief history he had experience all sorts of kind of illness. and last year he had desperately ill. a month before trial examination 'spm' for a week i forced cut my class solely to take care my father at hospital.

It is killing me watching the man who sacrificed for me when I was a kid to make sure all my needs were met. He has always been a vibrant, active man who was always on the go. On the last day i meet him he want told me something, he such as knew something 'bad' was wrong and he needed to say goodbye to me.Listening to her all the while holding back my tears and trying to stay positive for him.

I have had so many doubts on his ill. Although, we may not agree on everything I have always felt the love of my dad. As I watch his weak, sick and tired man lie in his bed waiting for the next battery of tests I can't help but thinking of all what he have done to me and my family, i have to be strong girl.he has meant to me over the years. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for him..


now i still have my mom, my brother, my sister and nana

No comments:

Post a Comment