* Put JEvents Calendar to website
* How to add a calendar to Joomla site using JEvents
- Check the extensions at extensions.joomla.org. Navigate to Calendars & Events/Events category and find the page for Events calendar. Then download.
- Open files tab. Install all the extensions listed over there.
- Go to Components -: JEvents MVC. Continue for proceeding.
- Default category will be added. Add the event by clicking on Manage events button. Click on New button at the top. Fill in specifications. The click on save button.
- Enable search plugin for this component. Go to Extensions -: Plugin manager. Scroll down and locate the correct plugin. Click on Next button. Add the extension to website.
- Go to Menus -: Main Menu. Click on New button. Select JEvents MVC.
- You may enable and rearrange the module instances that were created automatically while installing four modules.
- Click on Extensions -: Module manager. In the text box on Filter tab, enter Jevent for sorting the modules you were looking for. You can enable the options by selecting their checkboxes and clicking on Enable button.
- You can click on module name and add or amend details and parameters. Repeat it with next modules too.
- Check the changes you've made by executing the website. Calendar link will appear on left hand side.
Available at - How to add a calendar to your Joomla site using JEvents - Joomla Tutorials
Also can refer here - Documentation -JEvents 2.1
* Make Moving text for Latest Events as Mr. Sim wants.
Available at - Renat running text
May 15, 2012 (Tue)
* Browsing some info for increase knowledge in Joomla:
1. Upload Joomla from Local to Live Server - Part 1
* Try to add a new menu module to website
Can be downloading from here – http://www.icetheme.com/cat_view/70-joomla-extensions/98-icemegamenu.html
May 16, 2012 (Wed)
* Make Download function in the website
- Can be downloading from here - http://www.phoca.cz/download/category/4-phoca-download-component
- And can see How to set up Phoca Download, a Download Manager for Joomla - Joomla Tutorials from here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0b1Zrwuedc
* Learns How to Insert / embed flash swt Object File into Joomla Article
Can Refer here
May 17, 2012 (Thu)
May 18, 2012 (Fri)
ON LEAVE - will update soon sebab ape cuti.. hahahaha